"I don't do fashion, I am fashion." Coco Chanel


Embrace fashion. Envision glitter. Live through sparkles. Sustenance through cupcakes.




Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whether Floating in a Dream or Dancing Swan Lake

Loving the ballerina-esque skirts out there in the fashion world. Rodarte made an adorable series for Target's Go International, but sadly sold out (not surprising!). Check out ebay, though, lots of sellers are selling plum and mustard color ones:)

FASHION ALERT! ECSTATIC! Just bought this Forever 21 skirt for  $17.80! I about fell out of my chair! I was clearly panicking as I selected the size, convinced this adorable find would be snatched up, I mean under $20?!!!! Of course, I will properly pair this with my new silver glitter oxfords! YAY!
Also comes in black:)
I can definitely see this with a strapless black top and killer stilettos for an amazing date-night ensemble that will blow his mind!


LOVE THIS Sass & Bide "The Last Romance Skirt." I think you can get it at ASOS, I have my EYE on it, but it's a bit pricey. Gold fabric is so gorgeous though...instant glam..zero effort


You have to love FREE PEOPLE! Designs are always perfection. I love the "fullness factor" of this skirt, guaranteed to make your waist look teensy-tiny!


I sure do heart being a girl:)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment