"I don't do fashion, I am fashion." Coco Chanel


Embrace fashion. Envision glitter. Live through sparkles. Sustenance through cupcakes.




Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pumped like Plump Gloss! I

I HAVE to share this with you STAT!

I totally scored some fabulous deals on the LUXURIOUS and CRAVED lipsticks of the season:) I am stoked!

So, if you recall I couldn't snag a fab tube of the illustrious Chris&Tell Pout-A-Porter and was totally bummed. So I found a dupe recommended by another fabulous blogger PinkSith: M.A.C's Red Full Stop..it's amazing! Then I was bummed out bc IT was SOLD out everywhere, but Dillard's brought it back!
M.A.C just lauched their new Spring 2010 Collection at all the biggie department stores and DILLARD'S is the only one that has THIS lipstick in store right now! I know it seems a little more coral and bright, but on lips it looks so peachy and beautiful! Don't judge it prematurely, swatches prove this is a look-alike!
LOVE IT! Oh, AND it's $14!!! YES!

photo c/o dillards.com


photo c/o dillards.com

Also scored Estee Lauder's Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Raspberry Pop...mimics Givenchy's Raspberry Lipstick, but a little less pricey (again so you can score your daily latte!)

Because I spent $29.50 (I got a $10 replacement filler for my powder!!!) I got to choose a FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE! YES!!!


The Warm-Time Zone Eye Gift includes Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme, Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo with Sand Box and Cinnamon, and Pure Color Lipstick in Sugar Honey.



The Cool-Time Zone Eye Gift includes Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme, Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo with Pale Moon and Plum Pop, and Pure Color Lipstick in Candy.


The Warm-Advanced Night Repair Eye Gift includes Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex, Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo with Sand Box and Cinnamon, and Pure Color Lipstick in Sugar Honey.


*****I CHOSE THIS ONE!!!!!*****The Cool-Advanced Night Repair Eye Gift includes Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex, Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo with Pale Moon and Plum Pop, and Pure Color Lipstick in Candy.

You also get: 10-day supply of Sumptous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black, deluxe travel-size Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, patent-shine travel bag with coordinating striped cosmetic bag.


I was so excited bc I love and swear by the Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex, it's awesome! I am a huge fan of the Candy lipstick and the bags are too cute! Two of them! SCORE! If you spend $50 you get the two big bottles of facial cleanser! (photo c/o dillards.com)


photo c/o sephora.com

So excited! Sephora makes my heart pitter patter bc they ALWAYS have the coolest makeup designers available! Scored this Too-Faced Lipstick in Cupcake (stop it I know!). Look at the adorable diamond topper!
It's a LUXE CAHMPAGNE INFUSED lipstick!
So I can feel fabulous while popping bottles:)

I have to put what Too Faced had to say about this line of lipsticks: "Indulge yourself in pure decadence with Too Faced's Lip of Luxury line of lipstick. This billion-dollar blend of pure pigments has serious staying power and feels as soft as satin on the lips. Pucker up and smile for the paparazzi, you're one of the "Beautiful People" now!"- Too faced Cosmetics

I love feeling 100% gorgeous:)




photo c/o sephora.com

Scored this fab trial size of Smashbox/Photo Finish Targeted Pore & Line Primer Lab Sample/Photo Finish Targeted Pore & Line Primer (FREE with any PURCHASE!)

Oh yes, and did I mention you get 3 FREE samples (I picked up Bliss FatGirlScrub, Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer, Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner)?? Awesome!

**All Divas sign up for Beauty Insider.... you get free stuff a lot!**


So basically I am psyched to try out all this new fabulous and DECADENT new makeup:)
Dreaming of the mailman dropping of my future movie-star worthy lipstick asap! "Heyyy Mr. Postmannnnn!"

Stay tuned!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ooh- I love all these lipsticks! Especially that Mac one... it's bright but I like it anyways, and yeah they usually aren't exactly the same, usually a bit more toned down. Love your blog-I followed. Just found it-glad I did. If you get the chance, stop by my blog and say hey! Can't wait to read more:)

    -Reyna
    www.glamglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete