"I don't do fashion, I am fashion." Coco Chanel


Embrace fashion. Envision glitter. Live through sparkles. Sustenance through cupcakes.




Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boys have "bro-mances," can't us Girls have "brogue-mances?"

LOVING the masculization phase that fashion is in right now. No, not the fact that we are more like men (ha! this is impossible), but the fact that we are feeling empowered to that next step to Diva Professionale....I guess you could say we are climbing the corporate ladder to the executive suite of fashion!

Current obsessions: OXFORDS! An easy go-to choice for comfort and class! Adds instant structure to a feminine flowy dress and a hint of peep-toe sparkle under a full-fledged suit power suit (and who said all that glitters isn't powerful? No one that's who!). Easily attaintable "wow factor" bc they are an accesssory all in their own! I bought the silver glitter F21 pair because I thought they would be fabulous with a simple dress and a boyfriend blazer. Or, I think wearing them with a short ballerina tutu skirt (see other posts!) would be so much fun, and definitely tips the scale from "light and fluffy" to more of a "tough cotton candy vide":) Oh, and did I mention they are around $20?? :)Sigh.....perfection.







From top left moving right: Forever 21 Metallic Oxfords, Aldo Lahaie White Oxfords, Forever Gale Wingtips, Steve Madden Melin Oxfords,  Forever 21 Patent Leather Oxfords, Forever 21 Jal-Jacko Glittered Oxfords, Aldo Lahaie Oxfords, Anthropologie's Chantilly Lace Oxfords



**Please stay tuned for more menswear posts! I am DYING to share my loves with you! xoxo**

1 comment:

  1. I have those F21 wingtips and I absolutely love them! I wear them all the time and always get compliments on them - but they do get dirty pretty quickly. I only wish they came in real leather.

    ReplyDelete