"I don't do fashion, I am fashion." Coco Chanel


Embrace fashion. Envision glitter. Live through sparkles. Sustenance through cupcakes.




Friday, February 19, 2010

First Big Paycheck...CHANEL

I can't stand the fact that I am a tad..umm..UNDER budget to even be looking at Chanel's fabulous new 2010 line....

Wait one second, what am I saying? OF COURSE I should be looking at it, every fashionista Diva and Divo (boy talk) should be yearning for the coveted brand to be dangling on a satin hanger in their closet, whispering sweet perfection.

Don't ever let anything stop you from loving and obsessing fashion, Chanel is jaw-dropping with the constant flow of romantic edginess that has been gracing the fashion empire for decades. 

Check out the Spring Couture Line and the Ready-to-Wear....both gorgeous..both timeless...both very Coco of course


Couture...100% gorgeous
Rosy sheens, crisp classic signature suits



Ready-to-Wear Spring 2010
My personal fav is the last one on the bottom right, loving the tailored knit and the shoes...the whole effect is perfection..hippie chic meets Grandma's Swiss knitting basket

**All photos c/o chanel.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment